Counseling Makes the Process Smoother
When students and their parents have the opportunity to discuss their goals and to express their apprehensions about the college admission process, they can work together to make senior year positive and productive.
Nancy Marcus has devoted her career to assuring that students achieve honest estimates of their own potential.
Her services include:
- Long-range academic planning for high school and college,
- Calendar planning for testing,
- Transcript evaluation,
- College selection,
- Campus visit advice,
- Application procedures and interviewing techniques,
- Athletic recruitment procedures,
- Career planning, and
- Large- and small-group workshops and presentations.